This policy applies to information We collect:
- Through the The Floor and/or Floornews.org mobile application or any other application or software that We provide or make available to You or Users;
- On any Website owned, controlled or operated by Us;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between You and Us;
- When You interact with Our advertising and applications on third-party Websites and services;
- Via any other source, including without limitation telephone communications and any written communications between You and Us.
If You have any questions about Our privacy practices, please contact Us.
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. To Use Our Services, You must be at least the older of either: 1) 18 years of age or 2) the age of consent under the laws of the territory for which You reside or are using or accessing the The Floor and/or Floornews.org App or Our Services (The "Minimum Age").
No one under the Minimum Age may provide any information to Us through the The Floor and/or Floornews.org App or in connection with any of Our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the Minimum Age. If You are under the Minimum Age, do not use Our Services and do not provide any information to Us through Our Services, and do not register as a User with US or make any purchases through Our Services or otherwise use any of the interactive or public comment features of Our Services or provide any information about Your self to Us , including Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name You may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from person under the Minimum Age, We have the right but not the obligation to delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a child or person under the Minimum Age, please contact Us .
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information that can identify You such as Your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify You. We may collect this information through a Website, mobile application or otherwise as provided herein. When You provide personal information to US the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
We collect several types of information from and about Users of Our Services, including information:
- By which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, screen name, or otherwise, etc. ("personal information");
- That is about You but individually does not identify You, such as, without limitation, Your Use of Our Services; and/or
- About Your internet connection, the equipment You Use to access Our Services and Us age details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to Us .
- Automatically as You use Our Services. Information collected automatically may include, without limitation, usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, without limitation, Our affiliates and business partners.
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on Our applications or on Our Website or otherwise submitted to Us in connection with Our Services or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use Our Services or otherwise subscribing to Our Services, purchasing products, posting material or requesting further Services or information. We may also ask You for information in other communications or via Web forms in other situations, including but not limited to when You enter a contest or promotion sponsored or promoted by Us, when You report a problem with Our Website, or when You otherwise communicate with Us.
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including e-mail and digital communications), if You contact Us or otherwise engage in such communication.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research, marketing or other purposes
- Details of transactions You carry out through Our Applications, Websites, or otherwise through or in connection with Our Services and of the fulfillment of Your orders or subscriptions for products or Our Services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order for Our Services.
- Your search queries made on or in connection with Our Services.
- Any other information that You provide to Us or that We are able to collect as a result of Your Us e of or subscription to Our Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of Our applications, Websites or otherwise in connection with Our Services, or transmitted to other Users of Our Services or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at Your own risk and are subject to the Terms of Service. Although We limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other Users of Our Services with whom You may choose to share Your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that Your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information You Provide To Us
We may collect and store any personal information about You or from You that You provide or that We collect from Our mobile application or otherwise through Our Services, or that You otherwise provide to Us in any manner. This includes identifying information, such as Your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if You transact business with Us , financial information such as Your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). You may also provide Us information about Your interests and activities, Your gender and age, and other demographic information such as Your hometown or Your username, screen name or other names.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies .
- Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that You provide to Us, such as their name, address and email address or other information. If You use Our Website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, We may store Your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those reque
We use various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities on Our site or application. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of Your use of Our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in connection with Our Services.
- Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Often the information We collect automatically is statistical data. It helps Us to improve Our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling Us to:
- Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize Our Services according to Your individual interests.
- Speed up Your searches.
- Recognize You when you log into Our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include but are not limited to:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages or portions of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from Your browser or device when You use Our applications, visit Our Websites or otherwise use or access Our Services. This information could include Your IP address, device ID, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from Us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring Website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When You use Our applications, visit Our Websites or otherwise use or access Our Services, We may assign Your device one or more cookies (or use similar or other technology), to facilitate access to Our Services and to personalize Your experience. Through the Us e of a cookie, We also may automatically collect information about Your activity, such as the pages You visit, the time and date of Your visits, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on while using Our Services. During Your visits to other Websites or applications where We advertise, We (or third parties) may Use certain data collected on Our site to show You USA, LLC advertisements. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on Our site.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as Web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your Use of Our site. We also may include Web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information We obtain in this manner enables Us to customize the services We offer to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of Our advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow service providers, Our affiliated companies, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements in connection with Our Services. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any non-anonymized personal information to these third parties.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information that We collect about You to:
- Deliver Our products and Services, and manage Our business;
- Manage Your account and provide You with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about Your Us e of, or interest in, Our products, Services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with You by email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices, and/or by other methods about products or services that may be of interest to You either from Us , Our affiliated companies or other third parties;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to Your interests on Our websites and on other sites, within our Apps, or otherwise in connection with Our Services, including providing Our advertisements to You when You Us e our Services;
- Perform ad tracking and Website or mobile application analytics;
- Verify Your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes or other contests;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection of Your information; and
- Register You with and display Your profile on other online dating and other social Websites or applications owned or operated by any affiliated company.
We may use financial information or payment method to (i) process payment for any purchases made for Our services, (ii) enroll You in a discount, rebate, and other programs in which You elect to participate, (iii) to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and (iv) otherwise as needed to manage Our business .
If Your personal information is submitted to Us when applying for a position with Our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon Your application. We may retain Your personal information, but only for the purpose of considering Your application for current or future available positions. This information, which may include Your name and contact information, prior education and experience, and other information You provided to Us, may be shared with Our affiliated companies for the purpose of evaluating Your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by Us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
In all circumstances, We may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on Our behalf who will be obligated to Us e Your personal information only to perform services for Us . Also, if You access Our Services from a third party social platform (e.g. Facebook, etc.), We may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by Your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
With Whom We share Your Information
- Service providers: We may share information, including personal information, with third parties that perform certain services on Our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting Our Services and their functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through Our site. We may also share Your name, contact information and credit card information with Our service providers who process credit card payments (and intermediary services, such as iTunes, Google Play, etc.). These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. App Store Providers (e.g. iTunes, Google Play, etc.) may also have access to your personal information as you have agreed pursuant to terms or other contractual agreements that you have entered into with the such providers, and we may share any information with such App Store providers that you agreed to share with such App Store Providers or as we are otherwise obligated pursuant to our agreements with any App Store Provider or other service provider as described in this paragraph.
- Business partners: When You register or make purchases on Our websites, applications or in connection with or through Our Services, or click-through Our advertisements offered on third party Websites or applications, We may share personal information with the business with which We partner to offer You the applicable products, services or any advertisements. When You elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, You authorize Us to provide Your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose Your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us.
- When We believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Our company, Our Users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce Our Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In general:
- We may disclose aggregated information about Our You and Our Users without restriction.
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties We Us e to support Our business .
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about Our Users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to You if You have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information.
- With Your consent.
We may also disclose Your personal information:
Aggregated and/or non-personal information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Our rights, property, or safety, or that of Our customers, Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share non-personal information We collect under any of the above circumstances or in any other way. We may also share it with affiliated companies and third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on Our Services and on Websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising You see. We may combine non-personal information We collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes. For example, We may engage a data provider who may collect Web log data from You (including IP address and information about Your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on Your browser to enable You to receive customized ads or content. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data You voluntarily have submitted to Us (such as Your email address), that We may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
Your Election not to Provide Information
You can choose not to provide Us with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use Our Services. When You become a member, contact Us or otherwise use Our Services, You consent to receive email messages from Us. At any time You can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from contacting Us. It may take up to 15 days for Us to process Your request. We may send You transactional and relationship emails, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys at any time. If We have already provided Your information to a third party (such as a service provider) before You have changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change You preferences directly with that third party. Our applications may also deliver notifications to Your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications in Your device's settings.
Protection of Your Information and Data Security
We have implemented or may implement (but We are not obligated to implement or maintain) measures designed to secure Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information that You provide to Us may be stored on Our secure servers behind firewalls or by third party service providers such as cloud services or intermediaries. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts areas of Our Services, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that You not to share Your password with anyone. We urge You to be careful about giving out information in public areas of Our Service like message boards, Shouts, or Your Profile. The information You share in public areas could be viewed any User of Our Services and/or the general public. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We may do Our best to protect Your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard Your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although We take steps to secure Your information, We do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's Website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm
for information about how to protect Yourself against identity theft. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email, internet connection, etc.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services may contain links to other websites, applications or services that are not owned or controlled by Us. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave Our services and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by Us or Our Services.
Information You Provide about Yourself while Using Our Services
Using Our Services from Territories or Countries other than the United States
Rights of Third Parties
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.
Floornews.org and The Floor® is a Trademark of TOHU Entertainment, LLC. Apple, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.